This deluxe grill delivers high-performance power with superior-grade construction, easy maneuverability and plenty of workspace for food prep. The built-in whisper-quiet rotisserie adds even more culinary versatility.
- Patent-pending heavy-duty Horizon Hood opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds place at desired height for easy access.
- Patent-pending Halogen Stadium Lights illuminate the entire cooking area with motion-activated under-hood lighting.
- Patent pending ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs perfect for searing/finishing and cooking with the included rotisserie.
- Patented Trellis Burner design delivers 25,000 BTUs of high-performance power with greater heat coverage and precision control.
- Patented DiamondCut Grates create a superior grilling surface and greater heat distribution with ultra heavy-duty 5/16 stainless steel (lasered in-house).
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each.
- 774-square-inch primary grilling surface with 282-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending flip-to-clean radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquettes generates smoky flavor from drippings.
- Concealed whisper-quiet rotisserie motor system features a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motor.
- Patent-pending Marquise accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps.
- Patent-pending stainless steel DiamondCut warming rack is lasered in-house with three vertical positions and offers concealed storage when not in use.
- One-push automatic ignition system fires up grill with a single click.
- LED front control panel lighting makes controls easy to operate even at night.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.