Style: HydroTap Classic – includes child safety lock
Water Pressure: Min 30psi - Max 75psi with a minimum flow rate of 1 gpm
- Style: HydroTap Classic - includes child safety lock
- Hole Size: 1-3/8"
- Available Finishes: Chrome, Brushed Chrome & Matte Black
- Installation: Over Sink or On Drip Tray (Optional Font - see accessories)
- Flow Rate Max: 1.8 gpm
- Water Pressure: Min 30psi - Max 75psi with a minimum flow rate of 1 gpm
- Water Connection: 1/2" BSP - isolation valve is required within 3' of the installation
- Integral Water Valves: HydroTaps are fitted with a Dual check valve and a 50psi Pressure Limiting Valve
- Water Supply Requirements: Potable drinking water supply
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): TDS Min 50ppm - Max 120ppm
- Integral Water Filter: 0.2 micron, 1.5 size - Replace every 1,800 gallons or 6 months
- Power Rating: 220-240V, 50 Hz, 2.2kW
- Power Supply Requirements: 220-240V, 50/60Hz 15 amp power supply with a NEMA 6-15 outlet
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.5" x 18.3" x 13.1"
- Minimum Air Gap: Clearances are required - 2" Left side , 2" Right side , 8"above
- Dry Weight: 67lbs
- Product Approvals: WQA - NSF/ANSI 372, 42 & 53, cUL, CEC, ADA Compliant
- Warranty: 2 years (1 year limited Warranty plus additional 1 year warranty is available on product registration)
||HydroTap Classic - includes child safety lock
||Chrome, Brushed Chrome & Matte Black
||Over Sink or On Drip Tray (Optional Font - see accessories)
|Flow Rate Max
||Min 30psi - Max 75psi with a minimum flow rate of 1 gpm
||1/2" BSP - isolation valve is required within 3' of the installation
|Integral Water Valves
||HydroTaps are fitted with a Dual check valve and a 50psi Pressure Limiting Valve
|Water Supply Requirements
||Potable drinking water supply
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
||TDS Min 50ppm - Max 120ppm
|Integral Water Filter
||0.2 micron, 1.5 size - Replace every 1,800 gallons or 6 months
||220-240V, 50 Hz, 2.2kW
|Power Supply Requirements
||220-240V, 50/60Hz 15 amp power supply with a NEMA 6-15 outlet
||15.5" x 18.3" x 13.1"
|Minimum Air Gap
||Clearances are required - 2" Left side , 2" Right side , 8"above
||WQA - NSF/ANSI 372, 42 & 53, cUL, CEC, ADA Compliant
||2 years (1 year limited Warranty plus additional 1 year warranty is available on product registration)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.