True Precision Control
With steel touch technology and digital readout, our True Precision Control® ensures that all of your food is perfectly preserved and protected. The microprocessor technology behind the True Precision Control monitors conditions inside the True refrigerator and maintains temperature to ensure that your favorite items are protected from fluctuation and inconsistency.
Stainless Steel Encapsulated Glass Shelves
The exceptional craftsmanship of the True Professional Series® is evident in the detail and styling of our stainless steel encapsulated glass shelves, which show off not only our beautiful materials but also your delicious food and drink.
TrueFlex Shelving System
True Professional Series refrigerators are designed for performance and flexibility. Nothing exemplifies that approach more than our TrueFlex® Shelving System, which gives you the freedom of converting your Beverage Center to a Wine Cabinet or an Undercounter Refrigerator.
Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- True Precision Control
- Stainless Steel Encapsulated Glass Shelves
- TrueFlex Shelving System
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for integrated installation.
- Patented TruLumina ® LED lighting gently illuminates your product and allows you to choose from one of 14 designer colors with push of a button.
- Low-E, double pane, UV tinted glass.
- True Precision Control® with steel touch technology and readout provides digital accuracy.
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system enables rapid product pull down even temperature throughout.
- 2 adjustable/removable stainless steel encapsulated glass shelves.
- TrueFlex® shelving system allows convertibility to a beverage center or wine cabinet.
- Star-K compliant.
- Standard with lock.
- UL rated for outdoor use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.