- Complete 304 grade stainless steel exterior is assembled in the USA for a luxury look built to last
- No drain required for operation
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Easy custom style with a panel-ready door front
- Produces up to 12 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in a day cycle
SUMMIT brings convenient luxury under the counter with built-in icemakers in complete stainless steel. Sized at just 15 3/8" wide, the BIM25H34IF features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, but also has a fully finished stainless steel wrapped cabinet to allow freestanding use. The door is equipped with an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept overlay panels (sized 28 1/2" H x 15 3/8" W), allowing you to create a custom look that blends into your existing cabinetry. This unit includes a lower non-refrigerated storage compartment with a swing door. It has a sealed back and right angle plug to allow more flush installation. Inside, the BIM25H34IF can produce up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day, storing it inside a removable insulated bin. The static manual defrost cooling system allows ice to stay solid longer. No drain or pump is required for use, offering more flexibility in where you place the unit. The BIM25H34IF ships with a connection hose. Other hardware should be supplied by your plumber. With its complete stainless steel construction and low maintenance design, the BIM25H34IF is a great way to finish any undercounter kitchen space.
- No pump or drain required: Convenient design allows more flexibility in positioning the unit
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Panel-ready door: Integrated door frame allows you to install overlay panels for a custom look that blends into your cabinetry (panel size: 28 1/2" H x 15 3/8" W)
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: Door, cabinet, and kickplate feature full 304 grade stainless steel construction made in the USA
- Mid-sized capacity: Produces and stores up to 12 pounds of ice per day cycle
- Removable bin: Bucket can be removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Storage compartment: Includes lower compartment for storing non-refrigerated items
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system helps to keep ice frozen for longer periods of time compared to other systems
- Ice scoop included: Large plastic ice scoop included for your convenience
- Sealed back: Flush design with no exposed coils for easier cleanup
- Defrost drain included: Rear-mounted drain for easier cleaning
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the icemaker to be used freestanding
- Factory reversible door: Unit ships with right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, order with the "LHD" option
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||34.25" (87 cm)
||15.38" (39 cm)
||21.0" (53 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.0" (86 cm)
||1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||2 to 4 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||11.5" (29 cm)
||10.0" (25 cm)
||12.63" (32 cm)
|Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.