The Alfresco AXEVP-LP Versa Power Liquid Propane Cooking System offers 400 to 65,000 BTUs of power for total heat control. The burners are uniquely high in the burner box for flames to effectively contact cookware. The unique, specially designed super heavy-duty spider grate can handle from smallest of saucepans for simmering delicate sauces and up to a 100 quart stock pot for boiling large batches of chili.
- Alfresco AXEVP-LP Versa Power Liquid Propane Cooking System
- Unique individually controlled double burner system
- Brass center burner adjusts from 400 to 20,000 BTUs
- Stainless steel outer tube burner adjusts from 5000 to 45,000 BTUs
- 5/16-In. diameter stainless steel spider grate with removable trivet
- The burners are uniquely high in the burner box for flames to effectively contact cookware
- Four flame levels to accommodate any cooking need
- Remove the center ring grate from the Versa Power and drop in a true commercial 21.5-In. round bottom wok (sold separately, AXEVP-WOK)
- Specially designed super heavy-duty spider grate can handle from smallest of saucepans, and up to a 100 quart stock pot
- Ideal for use as European French Top
- Install the optional pot filler next to Versa Power for convenient filling of large pots (sold separately, AXEVP-T10)
- Utilize the optional 3/16-in. solid stainless steel plate with back and end splashes for true Japanese Teppanyaki cooking, or simply use as a breakfast griddle or plate warmer (sold separately, AXEVP-TG)
- Liquid propane
- Cutout Dimensions: 21 in. (w) x 22.5 in (d) x 10.25 (h) with 1.38 in notch
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.